It's raining outside so I picked up 3 different kinds of chrysanthemums from my backyard (they were still wet) and did a few camera rotations inside. Under more controlled conditions and with a black background I was able to more easily create enough negative space for all the 8 rotations to have discernable flowers and avoid a total mess of petals. I used the same light that I showcased in previous post but without gels.
On this one I did 4 rotations on each side of the frame by pointing the camera 20 degrees to the left and 20 degrees to the right while it rotated on same axis. Funny how it looks like a flutter of butterflies.